Sunday, May 9, 2010

NPC Pittsburgh Fitness CHAMPION!


That's right! I was able to pull off the win at the NPC Pittsburgh Championships! It was a WONDERFUL weekend away with my husband! This show was amazing! The prejudging did seem to last a long time, but since fitness physique round was last, I was able to sit out in the audience and enjoy the majority of the show! The routines opened up the night show and we had already received our awards before the guest posers took the stage! I loved the guest posing and how they involved the audience and actually went out through the crowd! It was awesome! My husband and I slept in the next morning, had breakfast at the hotel, then hit the road for a great drive home! Next stop: Jr Nationals. June 18th-19th in Chicago, Illinois!

No comments:

Post a Comment