Thursday, May 13, 2010

Be PROductive... Not DEstructive!




So even as a fitness competitor, things don't always go as planned. While I'm a VERY positive person and try to find the best in every situation, I still have my "down" days where things go wrong. I had one of those days today. By this evening, I began craving tacos! They are my stress food and emotional relief! Before I got in the car and drove to taco bell, I reminded myself of what all I put into being a fitness competitor and what my goals are for this year! I went in our little home gym and did an extra session of cardio and worked out on our ab bench. I finished up my mini workout session with some progress pictures so I could see what I needed to improve on in the next 5 and half weeks before Chicago! As hard as it was, I passed up on the tacos and made my evening PROductive, rather than DEstructive!
The next time you're at a fork in the road... remember your goals! Don't think emotionally and react. Sit down and weigh out your options and make the most PRODUCTIVE decision that will help you toward your goals! Not harm your goals! Enjoy the progress pics I took!
God Bless,
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment