Friday, April 10, 2009

*Good Friday*

Happy Easter Everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend with friends and family! I want to take this time to say how truly blessed I am! I am so thankful for the life God has granted me with! I have an AMAZING family that I wouldn't trade for the world! I have a Savior, who loves me NO MATTER WHAT! That's an unbelievable feeling, and without the Easter season.. Jesus dying on the cross and rising again.. none of that would be possible.
God has also granted me with a great passion in life... bodybuilding. He's given me the ability to push my body to its greatest potential. You know, he says our body is his temple.. so we must treat it as so. Although I am not perfect, and will never claim to be, I do try to take care of my body (but if you know me, you know I love my tacos haha). He only gives us one body to last us our lifetime.. and we must do what we can to make it last so we can be a Light for Him!
I hope you all have a wonderful Easter and God Bless!!
~Stacy

1 comment:

  1. Hi stacy-just found your blog. I like the tone and the feel of it. I look forward to following your journey.

    ReplyDelete