Thursday, May 28, 2009

3 weeks to go....

Well, I've got just over 3 weeks to go until Jr Nationals. I've been working a lot and training a lot on my days off, so I'm a pretty busy girl these days. I'm learning the balance between work and training, and it's been quite the adjustment, but I'm in a good place with it! I have to realize that the days I work, as long as my diet is on point.. it's okay! I'm still progressing! It's definitely been a learning experience for me... but I'm very thankful for it! As long as I can adjust to this balance, it lets me know I CAN continue competing for years to come! Last week my routine had a breakthrough. I am able to do it all the way through. These next few weeks will just be spent cleaning it up and fixing small details! Other than that I'm well on my way! Wish me luck and hopefully I'll have many new pics to share once I return!!

God Bless
Stacy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stacy,

    I wish you all the best with your competition! You are right on point-balance is the key! We are pulling for you! Keep everyone updated on your progress.

    ReplyDelete