Wednesday, April 8, 2009

2009 NPC Junior Nationals

It's amazing how fast life changes. With the many ups and downs of life, as well as being sick, I've had to push back my competing a little bit. Rather than doing Jr USAs at the end of May.. I'm holding off to do Junior Nationals again in June. I loved that show so have no problem making it my debut for 2009! I'm hoping to come in even better than last year. My off season allowed me to put on muscle, with not as much fat. That gives me the same about of time to do my contest prep, with less fat to lose.. and hopefully come in bigger and tighter than I did in '08. I am also letting Lishia Dean do my routine again this year. She did my routine two years ago which got me 2 first place finishes! I wanted to do it on my own this year, but hit a brain block and decided to just focus on the physique and let her creative mind go to work! I can't wait to see what she comes up with! I'm 10.5 weeks out! The show will be here before I know it! Wish me luck!

Donations: I have a link on my store page for donations. If you would like to contribute and help me reach my goal of becoming an IFBB Fitness Professional, I would greatly appreciate it!! The cost of competition suits, costumes, choreography, and travel add up very quickly! Please know I am very grateful for any and all contributions!

~Stacy

1 comment: