Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!



Merry CHRISTmas everyone!! Remember the reason for the season! Happy Birthday Jesus!!
I started off my day with a little cardio and a light, full-body workout. Since I'm in the third trimester of pregnancy, the best way I can describe it is feeling like you've constantly just finished a VERY INTENSE leg workout. The way you just are SO exhausted and need to rest and sleep all the time. THAT is what I feel like. =) So I've definitely backed off quite a bit, listen to my body, and do what I need to do to stay fit within reason! It IS the most amazing feeling though to carry around my baby boy all the time and feel his movements! I feel like I know him so well already! So true... even now before he's born... A love like no other! Now it's time for the rest of the Christmas festivities! =) I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and hope you enjoy the time with your family and friends! Cherish every moment with them! From My Family to Yours... God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment