Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's a BOY!!

This post is LONG overdue, but better late than never! After the Toronto Pro Supershow in June, my husband (Andrew) & I had discussed we would start trying for our first child. Well, it sure didn't take long! I am very pleased to announce (if you haven't already heard) that I am 5 months pregnant with our first baby! A baby BOY!!! I'm due in March and so far things have been wonderful! He's definitely a very active baby just like his parents. He feels like a karate kid in there sometimes LOL! We couldn't be more excited and thankful for this! But still don't count me out! Training is still on point at a modified rate. I haven't even TOUCHED ice cream during the pregnancy... so I will DEFINITELY be back on stage as soon as my body and baby allow... so Don't Count Me Out!! =) I'll keep you posted and keep us in your prayers for a happy and healthy pregnancy for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment