Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fitness Routine Sponsorship!


BIG NEWS EVERYONE! It's time I do my part!! You all know my passion lies in fitness, so here's what I've decided! I've been blessed with an amazing suit sponsorship opportunity from Tamee (http://tameemarie.webs.com/)... so it's my time to give back!!

Not only have I been a choreographer and cheerleading coach for numerous years, I also have choreographed a few of my own fitness routines... the last one getting me 4th place at Team Universe! I'm going to be giving away a free choreographed routine to a fitness competitor for this year! Simple as that! You supply the music, we'll go back and forth on ideas, see where your strengths and weaknesses lie and go from there! This will either be in DVD form if you live too far away, or if you want to do one on one, you can travel to me or I can travel to you (expenses paid only, routine work free obviously) for the day!


WHAT I NEED FROM YOU...
Your bio.. tell me who you are, what you do, how you got into competitions, contest history if that applies, your background (whether it be dance, gymnastics.. etc), and what your goals are. Be sure to include a couple photos as well. Send all this to Stacy@StacyWright.net

Let the games begin!!
DEADLINE: Submissions must be in by Sunday, February 7th.

UPDATE!!!!!!! I've just got the news... Larry has agreed to do the fitness routine music for FREE to add to the sponsorship package!!
Larry has been making cheerleading, gymnastics, and dance music for over 3 years. Before he started making music, he was a gymnast and cheerleader for 12 years. Now he works with several colleges, high schools, and all-star teams from coast to coast, producing award winning music.
IFBB Pro and Suit/Costume Designer Sylvia Tremblay has also agreed to add a 2 piece basic two color fitness costume for the winner! Check out her work at TremblayDesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment