Monday, December 28, 2009

Post-Christmas Cardio


Wow! Christmas has come and gone so fast! Now it's time to get back to work! I gave up on trying to eat good and basically lived off of desserts the past 4 days! OUCH! NOT good for the physique, BUT it was a great time with family and friends so I'm not going to complain! Now it's time to get back to business! I'm taking this week off from lifting to let my body do some healing. I will be doing some cardio just to balance out last week and keep myself active. Next week starts GROW TIME! My husband, Andrew, and I will be hitting the gym together once again! Back to the same training routine and there to really push each other! I'm excited to see more progress and, as always, be able to spend the time with him doing what we both love!

No comments:

Post a Comment