Monday, October 26, 2009

There is NO off-season!


Whether it's contest prep or "off-season", what you are doing daily effects what you're going to bring to the stage. Whether you've got 2 weeks until your next show or 7 months.. to be your best you need to apply this to your plan daily....One of my favorite quotes that my husband told me...

"When you are not training, someone else IS. And when you meet them.... they will BEAT YOU!"

Stay focused... train hard!

And just to let you know, new pictures will be added frequently to the galleries... so check back often for updates!! Here is just a preview of what's to come!

God Bless,
Stacy

1 comment:

  1. Stay focused and work hard. That's great advice for anyone!!

    Great post. I really have enjoyed reading your blog, I like what you have to say.

    Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete