Saturday, February 11, 2012

Goals!


My 1st and foremost goal is to be the best Wife & Mommy I can possibly be!
With everything going on, all my loves and passions in life... nothing can surpass those "titles" and what all they truly mean. Being a wife to Andrew is the greatest blessing I could have ever asked for, and NOW, we have created this little boy that we get to raise. I can't wait to meet him! As for baby, our goal is to raise him the way God intended. Have fun, love him, cherish him, spoil him too of course, but also give him direction. Teach him morals and values.. right from wrong. These are my true goals to come.
As for some other goals, I know you're all wondering and asking about my fitness plans. I do have high hopes of returning to the stage. As you all have learned over the years, I always work to improve from year to year. This year is a bit different with all the changes my body has gone through, however once baby gets here, we will reassess the situation and make a plan from there. While I would love to return to the stage asap, I will not do so unless my body is ready both physique-wise AND routine wise. I will not rush anything "just to compete". I always want to be at my best and while I love to push my body, I also know my limitations. We'll take this process one day at a time. In the meantime, we're enjoying the pregnancy and now have a countdown of 30 Days Until Baby Wright is Due!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?
    David

    ReplyDelete