Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Theme Song for Jr Nationals & this Journey

Competing is what I LOVE! It's in my blood! I am SO BLESSED AND THANKFUL for the opportunities I've had, friends I've made, and for having such an AMAZING husband who has helped me along this journey and been there for me every step of the way! 10 years ago I NEVER would have thought this would be my life right now... but I just want to Thank my Heavenly Father above for allowing these dreams to become a reality! As I always say, we are given the gifts.. but it's up to us to use them!
No matter what happens this weekend, I am proud to say I've put in the work, I've put in the time, the rest is out of my hands! Either way- this is my theme song for this journey I've been on within the industry!! Thank you to my family, my friends, to SiouxCountry.com and anyone who has been a part of this ride! I LOVE MY LIFE!! I made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment