Wednesday, July 29, 2009

8 Weeks until Team Universe!


So I have just under 8 weeks until my next competition, Team Universe in NY! Reservations have been made and I'm working on my new routine! Like has been pretty hectic this month, but that's the way things go sometimes. Things are coming together slowly but surely and I can't wait to see the outcome as always! I plan to bring my best to the stage and make the adjustments needed to make sure I place even better at this show. Each time improvement is all I can ask for! I should have more pictures coming up soon, but until then... here's a pic I had taken in Chicago at Junior Nationals! Check out FemFlex.com for more pictures and video! God Bless, Stacy

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Look at those guns. Im scared of you. :) You're looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thanks for the comment! I've been working hard! =)

    ReplyDelete