Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Game Plan

So I've decided on what shows I plan to do this year. After doing Junior Nationals last year, I knew I had to go back. I had a wonderful time and really enjoyed the whole experience! I took 12 weeks of precontest prep to get ready for this show. This year, I plan to start off with Junior USAs and do a 16 week precontest prep! I completely surprised myself with what I was able to get my physique to do last year... I know an extra 4 weeks will help me even more! After Junior USAs in May, I plan to go back to Junior Nationals toward the end of June! This gives me four more weeks to tweak my physique between shows! I'll see how those shows go and decide on my next one from there. I'm very excited to step back on that National Level stage!! Things can only get better from here!
God Bless

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment